8.24.2009

Rush - Rush


Rush - The Rush Remasters
1. Finding My Way
2. Need Some Love
3. Take A Friend
4. Here Again
5. What You're Doing
6. In The Mood
7. Before And After
8. Working Man

Released 1974 by Mercury Records

These days the only time I have to listen to music is in my car. I've listened to this album once over in my car and I can't wait to get back in my car to listen again. Riddle me this Batman, why is Rush the perfect driving music? I'm totally energized and relaxed all at the same time. Have you ever hear one of your jack-ass friends state "I drive better drunk"? Well, I drive better under the influence of Rush.

First of all, the intro to this album could not be more perfect. Finding My Way... forget about it. Geddy Lee had me at his first "oooh, yeah!" Call me sentimental and cheesy but I love Take A Friend. It's a simple and profound message. Seriously, what's better than having a good friend? And of course Working Man. Who doesn't like that song.

Don't worry I'll talk more about the music on this album soon. I think I need to listen a little more before I break it down. I can tell you one thing, this album makes me want to cut down my nails and pick up my guitar and walk the path of the righteous man. (Which of course means learning to play guitar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment