6.24.2011

My Very First Rush Concert

Rush
Time Machine Tour
Gibson Amphitheater
Wednesday August 11, 2010

And it was the *BEST* concert I've ever been to. I got tickets for myself, my now husband and of course my brother. I bought tickets for my brother for his birthday. It only seemed right to take him to my first Rush show, and it was his first show also. The concert got closer and my husband had to fly off to New York for business, so our friend Brandon took his ticket. We met up with my friend Jesse, Space Camp Jesse and Jesse's friend..... uuhhhhh.... I forgot her name. She was wicked cool.
Here is me and Space Camp Jesse

My ticket

My awesome brother

Our view from our seats



Not to further the joke, but the ladies room was empty and super clean. The Men's line wrapped around the lobby. So funny. It truly was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Geddy's voice was amazing, Alex made playing the guitar easy and Neil.... dude! Soooo good! He had a solo that had to be like 20 minutes. At first the crowd was going crazy, then he just kept going and everyone got real quiet. I realize that everyone's jaw had hit the floor like mine had. Incredible.

What a rush!!!

(Boo, bad pun! Hey, it's my Rush blog. When you have your own Rush blog you can have lame puns too.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment